This course focuses on the most important areas required to increase your chances of getting a job.
Nowadays, it can be very frustrating to find a job as the competition is high.
The amount of job opportunities is also lower than a few years ago.
There’s a few things that are so important to have and do if you want to have any chance of getting a job.
Do you fit the profile of:
- I feel my English is not good enough for a job in my field..
- I know my English is not good enough because I know the job requires a higher level..
- None of my job applications ever result in an interview..
- I know my English is not good enough because I have been told at interviews..
- I don’t know how to sell myself in an interview..
- I have been rejected more than once at the interview process..
- I don’t know how to write an eye-catching email in English so that it will be read..
- I simply do not know what it takes to improve my chances for a job..
- I don’t feel enough confidence in English..
It’s so necessary nowadays to have an incredible linkedin profile, write a solid motivation letter, have an outstanding CV/resume, write emails that will grab the attention of HR departments, and know what to say and what not to say in the interview itself.
After intensive and revealing sessions, you will have a significantly improved chance of landing your dream job..guaranteed.
The course will include:
- Linkedin profiles
- Motivation letters/Cover letters
- Emails in English for job applications
- Extensive practice of learning the ’art to selling yourself’ at an interview
|5 Aug - 26 Sep 2019|
Your last chance to
Get 10% off