Dunglish: 12 mistakes Dutch speakers always make..
The Dutch are considered to be the best English speakers in Europe. However, they still have a few problems with certain sentences.
Read through the following statements and see if you can find the mistakes!
- I have an own house.
- A small percent of these houses are new.
- He decided to have his house isolated before the winter.
- How does he look like?
- Peter is away for business.
- They increased prices with 5%.
- His teacher learns him English.
- He asked his chef for a free day.
- He hardly never goes on holiday.
- The advertisement is standing in the newspaper.
- We look forward to see him.
- I see you tomorrow.